Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi, I'm Nikki...

Here's a bit about me and the key players in my life who will be shown throughout this blog...I'm starting this blog because I love to cook and eat and often am so proud of my gormet creations that I take pictures before I eat it :) I recently moved to SF so there will be some restaurant reviews on here as well. I want to go to chef school badly but it's too expensive. For now I'm stuck behind a computer all day.

These are my parents on their wedding night in the 70s. They are really awesome parents and I love them and they love me. They have always been completely supportive, until now when I have to pay all my own bills...
There are going to be lots of photos of my cat Cali on here...she is a model and the coolest cat in the world, seriously.
My boyfriend Krishen loves to eat meat...it's kindof a problem because I don't eat meat. He's just gotta have that protein to keep up his hot bod. Most of the food on this site won't have meat in it, but if it does it's because it's Krishen's version.



My brother (Dusty) is the ultimate carnivore. He has a very strict paleo diet where he only eats things the cavemen would eat back in the day. He eats more meat than anyone I know, and does not approve of my non-meat eating habits, but is always offering nutritonal advice on how to work in what I don't get from meat. We often partake in 'gormet sundays' in Danville, which I will elaborate on in another post. Dusty is in the black, he looks a lot like Krishen...I know it's wierd. Dusty never drinks alcohol, this is a very rare moment where he was. If he does drink, it's vodka and coke zero (NOT PALEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment